Training is both necessary and enjoyable and students are encouraged to train at least twice a week where possible.
- With exceptions of Bank Holidays training sessions are held every week.
- Classes are on a ‘turn up and train’ basis (not term based) and there is no waiting list.
- Unless noted below all standards are catered for in each session.
- Special clothing is not required to start training, just something loose such as training bottoms/shorts and shirt.
- When you the Club you can purchase a karate suit (Gi) and other accessories.
YOUR FIRST LESSON IS FREE OF CHARGE
People About Us
These training programs are the best in the state. The coaches are great, patient and supportive. Great job!
I enjoyed training with the coach greatly. Thank you for the amazing opportunity and awesome experience.
My kids love your school. Professional and individual approach is key in this job. So, thank you a lot.